Fescue overseeding is one of the fastest methods to bring back the luster of wilted lawns.
The process of overseeding helps to thicken the lawn by filling in bare spots with newer fescues. Fescue is generally the grass well suited to be grown during cool seasons. Considering this, fall is recommended for overseeding in OKC. Opting for professional fescue overseeding services may help you deal with the number of issues such as thinning, fungal diseases, heat stress and other problems caused by insects.
If you have a fescue lawn and need overseeding services in Oklahoma, approach us for best results. Our specialists at Turf Works have helped the number of clients rejuvenate their lawns. Holding years of expertise we precisely know what it takes to overcome the challenges of fescue lawns. Our lawn pros are well acquainted with the latest techniques and tools to create the picture-perfect lawn for you.
Benefits of Overseeding Lawns
- Improves the appearance of a lawn.
- Fills in the damaged areas affected by insects, stress, or pests.
- Thickens the lawn further preventing it from diseases, pests, and weeds.
- Adds curb appeal and value to your home.
Turf Work Overseeding Process
- We schedule a date in advance to make prior arrangements for achieving the best results.
- We have our own commercial equipment.
- We use double aeration to ensure better seed-to-soil contact.
- We sow a good amount of quality seeds.
- For proper germination, we apply a starter fertilizer.
- We educate you about proper watering instructions.
To enjoy the beauty of lush green lawn, contact us at 405-494-6020 for fescue overseeding in Oklahoma City, and nearby areas of Norman, Edmond, Mustang, Midwest City, Del City, Moore & Choctaw. Click here to get a free estimate today!